Nomination Committee for Biovica for the 2018 Annual General Meeting
In accordance with the above guidelines, the Nomination Committee for the 2018 Annual General Meeting will consist of the following persons:
- Gunnar Rylander, Chairman of the Nomination Committee
- Leif Glantz
- Göran Brorsson, Chairman of the Board
The members of the Nomination Committee together represent approximately 33 percent of the shares and 47 percent of the votes in the company as of December 29, 2017.
The Nomination Committee has the task of working on proposals in the following questions to be submitted to the Annual General Meeting 2018 for decision:
- proposal for board members
- proposal for the Chairman of the Board
- proposal for board fees
- proposal for auditors and auditors fees
- proposal for the chairman of the Annual General Meeting
- proposals of guidelines for the Nomination Committee for the 2018 Annual General Meeting
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the company's nomination committee can do so by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the address: Biovica International AB, Att: Nomination Committee, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 54B, 752 37 Uppsala
The Annual General Meeting of Biovica International AB will be held on 30 August 2018 in Uppsala.